Wednesday, 11 April 2012

I’ve changed my course can I get credits on my new course?

making university course changes
Image  callcentrehelper

Another common question we get asked about Advanced Standing is around what can be applied to a new course when a current Murdoch student changes their degree.

Q: I’m a Murdoch student and have changed my course, what can be applied to my new degree?

There isn’t really a set answer for current Murdoch students who want to do an internal course transfer as it varies depending on your situation, the course you are currently doing and the course that you wish to transfer to.

You will need to speak to an Accreditation Officer to see what is possible. It will usually need to be discussed with the Academic Chair for your course area to see what can be applied to your new course and what path is best to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment